- ’Transcript’ an improvised poetry installation, created in UV marker for audiences to explore with black lights, inspired by overheard conversation. Pact Salon: Artifice x Interface Curated by Bonnie Cowan and Alex Stevenson. PACT, Erskineville, Sydney, November 2018
- 2018 ‘Sonnet’ – a 20 minute poetry and sound performance about the experience of feeling lost for words. Created for All Ears: A Listening Party, presented September 1st, at Campbelltown Arts Centre. Curated by Frances Barret and Jess Olivieri, All Ears explored queer modes of listening.
- 2018 Ok, Now Spit. Presented as part of ‘BREAK GLASS’ a festival of new work, at Shopfront Arts Coop. In collaboration with musician Jay Bailey, creating a series of musical compositions and spoken word pieces that charted a society on the brink of economic collapse.
- 2017 Estuary, in collaboration with artist/illustrator Effy Marie Smith, a conversation of drawings and poetry. Displayed at Create or Die! Artist showcase.
- October 2016 ‘Things can be taken out of [context]’, a text based work presented in the interdisciplinary group show, Meanwhile, M2 Gallery, Surry Hills
February 2017 – February 2019 Member of the organising team behind Enough Said, a volunteer-led organisation celebrating spoken word and poetry on the NSW South Coast.
November 2018 Producer of ‘Jam on Toast’ for Wollongong Writers Festival. A morning of improvised poetry and music while Hidden Harvest (local food waste warriors) dished up a breaky feast that celebrates the ignored, overlooked or surplus (by-)products of our food system.
December 2017 curated and hosted poetry pre-show at The Kings Collective’s production of Wasted by Kate Tempest, The Factory Theatre, Marrickville, Sydney
February 2013 – March 2014 co-directed poetry and acoustic music night ‘Le Chat’s Meow’ at Café Le Chat, Campbelltown
The Rumble Youth Slam 2018
Host. As part of Sydney Writer’s Festival. Riverside Theatres, Parramatta, Sydney May 2018
Digital Writer’s Festival 2017
Online Lit Collectives: Sponge x Subbed In. November 2017
Queerhyme at Storyfest 2017
With Arielle Cottingham (US) and Gabrielle Journey Jones sharing poems on the fly. The Rocks, Sydney
‘Classics, Conventions, and Clichés’
NSWWC Program Launch in conjunction with Subbed In. Marrickville, Sydney, June 2017
Word in Hand
Glebe, Sydney, June 2017. With Omar Musa and Dominic Berry (UK)
Unspoken Words Festival 2017
Delivered workshops on visual poetry, and youth-appropriate workshops on disagreement and change in poetry. Also performed at ‘The Afternoon Shift’. Marrickville, Sydney, June 2017
The Rumble Youth Slam 2017
Featured performer. As part of Sydney Writer’s Festival. Parramatta, Sydney, May 2017
‘The Salt Room’. Canberra, May 2017
Canberra, February 2017
TRACKS: Western Sydney Showcase
Express Media, Parramatta, Sydney, August 2016
The Vault Cabaret
Port Kembla, May 2016
Wollongong Writers Festival
‘Polling Booth’ a collaboration between local poets and politicians, Wollongong, November 2015
‘Poetry Then and Now’
Panel for Merrigong Theatre’s Talking Point, July 2015